Item in stock
The delivery will take place between the 09.10.2023 and 12.10.2023
HEINE Universal Smartphone Connector for DELTA 30 and DELTAone from HEINE Optotechnik
The HEINE universal smartphone connector is the ideal aid for digitally documenting your dermatoscopic examinations. Simply place it on the back of your smartphone, over the camera lens, and connect it to your DELTA 30 or DELTAone dermatoscope. You will then be able to use the smartphone’s camera function to take photos of skin lesions.
- Digital dermatoscopic documentation with your smartphone’s camera
- Use it with HEINE’s DELTA 30 or DELTAone
- Remove the protective film and press over the center of the camera lens
- The magnet will keep the phone in position on the dermatoscope’s focusing ring
- Fits all smartphones, no matter the operating system (e.g. Android, Windows)
How does the smartphone connector works?
You will need a DELTA 30 or DELTAone dermatoscope, a smarphone, and a phone case that fits your smartphone to be able to use the HEINE universal smartphone connector. The phone case should have a smooth surface of hard plastic; the camera should not protrude out of the case. Place the connector on the back of your smartphone, just over the center of the camera lens. The magnet will keep the phone and the phone case in position on the dermatoscope’s focusing ring. You will then be able to use the smarphone’s camera function to take photos, just like normally.
- 1 HEINE universal smarphone connector DELTA 30 and DELTAone
Brand: HEINE Optotechnik