Nuprep skin preparation gel from Weaver and Company
The Nuprep skin preparation gel by Weaver and Company is a grainy gel that is utilized to clean the skin before applying electrodes. The preparation of the appropriate skin areas improves the skin’s conductivity and allows for an optimal signal quality. Nuprep can be used for electroencephalographies, derivations of evoked potentials, stress ECGs, patient monitoring in cardiology and more. Its skin-friendly ingredients make the gel suitable for newborns and the water-soluble composition enables a residue-free removal after examinations.
- Medium grainy skin preparation gel
- For improving the signal quality between skin and electrode
- Applicable for EEG and ECG examinations, intraoperative monitoring, and sleep diagnostics
- For cup electrodes and self-adhesive electrodes
- Content: 114 g
- 1 tube of Weaver and Company Nuprep skin preparation gel