Item in stock
The delivery will take place between the 09.10.2023 and 12.10.2023
BeneHeart R3 ECG from Mindray
The compact Mindray BeneHeart R3 scores with one of the internationally leading ECG-resting-algorithms from the University of Glasgow. For the first time, it is possible to include precise medical history information like age, sex, ancestry, medication intake, and patient category for the interpretation of an ECG. This makes diagnoses with the 3-channel ECG particularly precise. BeneHeart R3’s performance is perfectly complemented by the good readability of the high-resolution color monitor, integrated printer, and the device’s low weight.
- Mobile 3-channel resting ECG with 12 leads and a duration of 10 seconds
- Precise diagnoses with the algorithm from the University of Glasgow
- Automatic ECG interpretation
- Extended scope of diagnostic functions
- Clear real-time curve display
- 5" LCD color monitor with LED backlighting (resolution: 800 x 480 px)
- Pre-acquisition and post-acquisition selectable
- Operation with power cord or lithium battery
- Operation with reel paper or Z-fold paper possible (width: 80 mm)
- Measurements: W 260 x H 194 x D 56 mm
- Weight: approx. 1.2 kg (including battery)
BeneHeart R3 includes important factors in the interpretation in accordance with the Glasgow algorithm. This compact Mindray 3-channel ECG device includes the professional calculation basis for electrocardiography that has been further developed for over 50 years. When working with children, using the V4R lead instead of the V3 lead also allows for a particularly accurate display of diagnostics of heart diseases in children. The precision of the diagnosis is aided by reliable warning messages in cases of critical diagnostic results. The R3-ECG warns in cases of:
- acute myocardial infarction
- acute myocardial ischemia
- ventricular fibrillation
- ventricular tachycardia
- severe bradycardia
- malignant arrhythmias
The R3 device only weighs just over 1 kg and is easy to transport. Together with a strong battery, it is suitable for mobile use across units and in small treatment rooms.
The measurements can be monitored on a real-time curve display on the high-resolution 5" multicolor display of this 3-channel ECG. The internal printer prints the curves for a direct overview. By doing so, the paper is led over the device so that the curves are easily visible for assessment and handwritten notes can be made if necessary.
ECG reports are stored on the device and can be sent to an FTP server or the Mindray CardioVista ECG Viewer program via the USB port and network connection.
- ECG measuring method: 3-channel ECG
- Data transmission: internal printer, USB (for optional scanner)
- Frequency range: -3 dB at 0.05 - 150 Hz
- Sampling rate of ECG analysis: 500/sec.
- Digital sampling rate: 1.000 samples sec./channel
- Heart rate measurement: 30 - 300 bpm
- Measurement accuracy: ± 10 % or ± 5 bpm
- Internal storage: approx. 800 measurements
- ECG storage format: PDF and Mindray storage format (CardioVista PC Browser Software)
- Power supply: mains or battery power
- Network operation: 100 - 240 V (± 10 %), 50/60 Hz (± 3 Hz)
- Battery type: lithium-ions
- Battery capacity: 2,500 mAh (approx. 500 ECG measurements)
- 1 Mindray BeneHeart R3 ECG
- 1 Li-ion battery 2500 mAh
- 1 roll of ECG paper
- 1 power supply
- Instruction manual (DE)
- Quick Guide (DE)
- Guidelines for doctors for the 12-channel ECG analysis program
An obligatory instruction is needed for this product in Germany according to MPBetriebV. The instruction is not included in the price.
A fee-based instruction by the manufacturer is possible after agreement. Please contact us for more information.
This item is not eligible for returns.
For consumers, the right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts for the delivery of sealed goods that are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal has been removed after delivery.