Item in stock
The delivery will take place between the 09.10.2023 and 12.10.2023
SE-1200 Express ECG from EDAN
The Edan SE-1200, with its compact size and wide selection of functions, is a suitable ECG for on the road and on site. Its clear alphanumeric keyboard allows for a quick input of patient data. The big 8" multicolor touchscreen offers reliable access to all parameters relevant to the exam, including freeze and playback function when displaying ECG curves. The integrated interpretation aid and automatic measurement function provides additional assistance for the evaluation. The ECG’s internal storage can document up to 200 ECG examinations.
- 12-channel ECG for mobile use
- Big 8" multicolor touchscreen
- Integrated, high-resolution thermal printer
- Automatic interpretation and measurement
- Heart rate variability assessment (HRV)
- ECG curve freeze and playback function
- Defibrillation protection
- Alphanumeric keyboard
- Measurements: L 420 x W 330 x H 105 mm
- Weight: approx. 5 kg
- Internal storage: approx. 200 ECG measurements
- 24 bit A-to-D converter
- Data transmission: ethernet, RS-232, USB
- Power supply: mains and battery power
- QWERTY keyboard layout
- 1 Edan SE-1200 Express ECG
- 6 suction electrodes
- 4 clip electrodes
- 1 patient cable
- 1 power cord
- 1 battery
- ECG recording paper
An mandatory instruction is required for this product in Germany according to MPBetriebV. The instruction is not included in the price.
A fee-based instruction by the manufacturer is possible after agreement. Please contact us for more information.
This item is not eligible for returns.
For consumers, the right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts for the delivery of sealed goods that are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal has been removed after delivery.