BlueSensor VL single-use electrodes from Ambu
The Ambu BlueSensor VL single-use electrodes are specially designed for long-term monitoring and Holter ECG measurements. The combination of conductive wet gel and breathable fleece backing ensures optimal signal transmission with sustained wearing comfort. The decentered snap button guarantees easy handling when applying and replacing the electrodes.
- Single-use adhesive electrodes
- For long-term monitoring and Holter ECG
- Decentered snap button
- Highly conductive wet gel with Ag/AgCl-sensor
- Breathable fleece backing adapts to body shape
- Combination of several adhesive surfaces for long-term adhesion
- Long-lasting adhesion
- Backing material: microporous fleece
- Adhesive material: acrylate
- Diameter: 68 mm
- 1 Packet of Ambu BlueSensor VL single-use electrodes à 25 pieces
This item is not eligible for returns.
For consumers, the right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts for the delivery of sealed goods that are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal has been removed after delivery.