Item in stock
The delivery will take place between the 09.10.2023 and 12.10.2023
BlueSensor Q single-use electrodes from Ambu
The BlueSensor Q single-use electrodes by Ambu impress with their long-lasting adhesion and high conductivity. The middle-sized ECG electrodes are designed for use with banana plugs and ensure an optimal signal quality during resting and short-term ECG measurements. The high-quality wet gel allows for easy handling and highest wearing comfort.
- Single-use adhesive electrodes
- For short-term monitoring and resting ECG measurements
- Decentered port for banana plugs
- Highly conductive wet gel
- Resistant to fluids
- Long-lasting adhesion
- Backing material: PVC
- Adhesive material: acrylate
- Sensor material: Ag/AgCl
- Diameter: 40mm
- 1 pack of Ambu BlueSensor Q single-use electrodes with 25 pieces
This item is not eligible for returns.
For consumers, the right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts for the delivery of sealed goods that are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal has been removed after delivery.