Item in stock
The delivery will take place between the 30.09.2023 and 05.10.2023
|Quantity||Price per unit||Price per unit (gross)||Reference price||Reference price (gross)|
|To 19||€3.95||€4.70||€15.80 / 1 l||€18.80 / 1 l|
|From 20||€3.45||€4.11||€13.82 / 1 l||€16.44 / 1 l|
|From 40||€2.95||€3.51||€11.80 / 1 l||€14.04 / 1 l|
Softasept N skin disinfection from B. Braun
The B. Braun Softasept N is a ready-to-use, alcohol-based solution for skin disinfection before minor and major surgical procedures, as well as before injections, punctures or infusions. Alternatively, the product can also be used for surgical hand disinfection. After only 15 seconds, Softasept N unfolds its long-term and deep action against bacteria, fungi and viruses. The colourless Softasept N can be applied in undiluted form or rubbed in with a swab. The active ingredients are skin-friendly and do not harm the skin flora. The disinfectant is bactericidal, fungicidal and limited virucidal, including HBV, HCV, HIV, as well as polio- and rotaviruses.
- Ready-to-use, alcohol-based skin disinfectant
- Uncoloured solution
- Without microbicidal additives
- Can be used before injections, punctures (blood sampling, vaccinations) and surgeries
- Long-lasting effect up to 24 hours
- Dries quickly
- Exposure time: starts at 15 seconds
- Comprehensive spectrum of activity: bactericidal (including MRSA and TbB), fungicidal, limited virucidal (including HBV, HCV, HIV, polio- and rotavirus)
- Composition: 100g solution contain: Active ingredients: Ethanol (100%) 74.1 g, 2-propanol (Ph. Eur.) 10.0 g. Other ingredients: purified water
- Included in the list of the German Association for Applied Hygiene
- Available in different sizes
- 1 B. Braun Softasept N skin disinfection in the selected size
H225 – Highly flammable liquid and vapour.
H319 – Causes serious eye irritation.
P210 – Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
P260 – Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/ spray.
P280 – Wear eye protection/face protection.
P305+P351+P338 – IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
P337+P313 – If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/ attention.
This item is not eligible for returns.
For consumers, the right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts for the delivery of sealed goods that are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal has been removed after delivery.
Note on delivery
This article is not available in all countries due to legal regulations.