Item in stock
You will receive your goods between the 13.08.2022 and 17.08.2022 Due to the tense situation caused by the Covid-19 eruption, there may be occasional delays in delivery.
GAMMEX® Latex Sensitive Examination Glove from Ansell
Ansell's GAMMEX Latex Sensitive examination glove is ideal for use during undercuts and surgeries. It is 20% thinner than Ansell's standard powder-free surgical glove, providing excellent tactile sensitivity and finger dexterity. The soft latex material also provides greater comfort and optimal precision during microsurgery and vascular surgery procedures. Its microtextured underside enables a secure grip as well as safe handling of instruments, even in humid working conditions. The GAMMEX Latex Sensitive examination glove is also suitable for use as both an outer glove and an under glove in double gloving.
- Powder-free surgical glove made of latex
- Excellent tactile sensitivity and finger dexterity
- 20% thinner than the standard Ansell powder-free surgical glove
- Particularly secure grip even in contact with moisture
- Can be used as outer or under glove in double glove application
- Smooth design with microtextured underside
- A.R.T technology (pinhole barrier technology)
- Standards/ quality certificates:
- EN 455 1-4, EN 16523-1
- EN 374-2 -4, EN ISO 374-1:2016/ Type B, EN ISO 374-5:2016/ Virus
- EN 420:2003 + A1:2009
- ISO 10282, ISO 11137-1, ISO 13485
- Medical device class IIa according to regulation (EU) 2017/745
- Category III PPE according to Regulation (EU) 2016/425
- Color: Brown
- Material: natural rubber latex, Vulcanization accelerator: zinc diethyldithiocarbamate (ZDEC)
- Surface treatment: Chlorination
- Powder free
- Sterilely packed in pairs
- Available in various sizes
Manufacturer's Warning: Safe use of this glove by persons with latex sensitization has not yet been confirmed by appropriate testing. This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
Ansell A.R.T Pinhole barrier technology minimizes irregularities in the glove layer during the production process. As a result, the surgical gloves have a uniform layer thickness. Defects caused by micro-holes are thus effectively prevented and the disposable gloves remain reliably leak-proof even after long periods of wear.
The small and lightweight dispenser boxes can be opened vertically or horizontally. Important information such as product type, size and expiry date is clearly visible on each side of the dispenser box. This allows optimal use of the storage capacity for surgical gloves and the opened boxes are always easily accessible - no matter how they are turned. An additional opening in the box allows unused glove packs to be refilled.
The sterile-packed glove pairs are sealed in smaller PE bags, as smaller contact surfaces reduce the risk of contamination and mean greater hygiene.
The Ansell Smart-Pack also stands for more sustainability and environmental protection: smaller carton and less plastic mean less waste and lower CO2 emissions during production and transport.
- Tightness value: AQL 0.65
- Wall thickness: Micro
Scope of delivery
- 1 pack of GAMMEX Latex Sensitive examination gloves à 50 pairs in the selected size
This article is excluded from withdrawal.