Heidelberg extension from B. Braun
The B.Braun Heidelberg Extension is a medical extension tubing made of transparent plastic for the administration of infusions. The transparent infusion tubing is attached to the infusion bottle or infusion bag via the Luer-Lock connection. This allows the standard tubing of each infusion set to be extended for more patient mobility. The drip rate of the infusion solution is not affected by the tubing.
- Extension line for infusion systems
- Easy extension of infusion sets
- No flow rate limitation
- With Luer-Lock connectors
- Pressure resistance: Up to 2 bar
- Latex and DEHP free
- Outer diameter: 4.1 mm
- Inner diameter: 3 mm
- Individually sterile packed
- Available in various lengths:
- Length 30 cm - 2.1 ml
- Length 75 cm - 5.3 ml
- Length 140 cm - 9.9 ml
Scope of delivery
- 1 Heidelberg extension in the selected length
This item is not eligible for returns.
For consumers, the right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts for the delivery of sealed goods that are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal has been removed after delivery.