Item in stock
The delivery will take place between the 08.12.2023 and 12.12.2023
Omnican 50 Syringe for U-100 Insulin from B. Braun
The Omnican 50 syringes from B. Braun are insulin syringes with integrated cannula for U-100 insulin. Air bubbles can be easily detected via the highly transparent barrel. For exact dosing of the insulin dose, the black scale can be read precisely up to 0.5 ml and 50 I.U.. The thin-wall technology needle is manufactured with an extremely fine 3 facet cut and enables a low-pain puncture due to the silicone coating. The needles are equipped with a protective cap that ensures their sterility.
- Disposable insulin syringe with integrated cannula
- For U-100 insulin (0.5 ml/50 I.U.)
- Graduation: 1 I.U.
- Large scale for exact dosage
- Thin wall technology needle (according to EN ISO 9626:2001)
- Extremely fine 3 facet grind
- With silicone coating
- Piston with double sealing ring
- Integrated piston stop
- Meets the requirements of EN ISO 8537:2008
- Material: PP, PS, IR, PE, stainless steel, silicone oil
- PVC and DEHP free
- Size: 30G x 8 mm (Ø 0.30)
- Dead volume: 0.4 µL
- 100 x 1 pieces individually packed
Scope of delivery
- 100 B. Braun Omnican 50 syringes for U-100 insulin
This item is not eligible for returns.
For consumers, the right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts for the delivery of sealed goods that are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal has been removed after delivery.