Article successfully added.
Sterile disposable instrument
Order number: 123367
Package: 25 piece(s)
€97.52 Incl. VAT*(€3.90 / 1 piece(s))
€81.95 net*(€3.28 / 1 piece(s))
Item in stock
You will receive your goods between the 31.03.2023 and 04.04.2023
Halsey needle holder from Fuhrmann
The Halsey needle holder secures the surgical needle when placing ligatures. Surgical sutures can be performed precisely due to the slim shape with spectacle handle, even in deep surgical fields. For stitch- and fatigue-free work, the grained branches and the lock on the handle hold each needle securely in place. The use of disposable instruments contributes to maximum hygiene in surgery and is also economical.
- Grasping forceps for holding surgical needles
- Disposable instrument with color coding
- Slim handle with locking device
- Short holding jaws with textured surface
- Economical and safe
- Disposable standard marking according to EU directives (crossed out 2)
- Material: Steel
- Individually sterile packed
- Length: 13 cm
Scope of delivery
- 25 Fuhrmann Halsey needle holders
|Product Type:||Disposable Instruments|
This item is not eligible for returns.