Item in stock
You will receive your goods between the 22.08.2022 and 25.08.2022 Due to the tense situation caused by the Covid-19 eruption, there may be occasional delays in delivery.
Peha-instrument Basis Set from HARTMANN
Sets with instruments ready to hand for the small OR
A small surgical set with selected disposable instruments is included in the practical basic set from Hartmann. It includes scissors, clamps, forceps and a needle holder together with swabs in a blister tray. This means you are perfectly prepared for minor surgical procedures - simply open the package and you are ready to go. The sterile instruments are arranged according to the procedure, easy to remove from the tray and quickly put away after the procedure, so the disposable instruments save time and money.
- 5 ready-to-use basic sets with a selection of steel instruments
- Each set is sterile packed in a blister tray
- Selected disposable instruments per set:
- 1 Mayo scissors curved blunt/blunt, 15.5 cm
- 1 Kocher clamp surgical straight, 14 cm
- 1 standard forceps anatomical straight, 14 cm
- 1 standard forceps surgical straight, 14 cm
- 1 Mayo-Hegar needle holder, 14 cm
- 5 loop gauze swabs, plum size
- Hygienic disposable instruments with color coding
- The 5 sets are packed in a dispenser/ outer carton
- sterile shelf life of 5 years
Scope of delivery
- 5 basic sets with Peha-instrument disposable instruments
|Product Type:||Disposable Instruments|
This article is excluded from withdrawal.