Item in stock
You will receive your goods between the 01.10.2022 and 06.10.2022 Due to the tense situation caused by the Covid-19 eruption, there may be occasional delays in delivery.
Magill pliers from MTM
The Magill forceps from MTM are intended for use in the mouth and throat area. In this context, the catheter insertion forceps is used for laryngoscopy or for positioning the tube during nasal intubation. The gripping jaws of the intubation forceps have a groove and can also be used to gently remove foreign bodies from the airways. In addition, the disposable forceps are sterile-packed so that the instrument is always ready for immediate use in an emergency.
- Medical Catheter introducer forceps according to Magill
- Hygienic disposable instruments
- Shape: knee bent
- Jaws: serrated, fenestrated
- Material: steel, brushed
- 150 mm (infants)
- 200 mm (children)
- 250 mm (adults)
- Sterile in individual packages
- Available in different lengths
Scope of delivery
- 1 package MTM Magill forceps à 10 / 20 pieces in the selected length
This article is excluded from withdrawal.