Article successfully added.
Precise disposable scissors for medical use
Order number: 116085
Package: 15 piece(s)
€89.19 Incl. VAT*(€5.95 / 1 piece(s))
€74.95 net*(€5.00 / 1 piece(s))
Item in stock
You will receive your goods between the 31.03.2023 and 04.04.2023
Peha instrument Micro-Federschere from HARTMANN
The Peha-instrument Micro-Spring Scissors from HARTMANN is a medical instrument for cutting tissue. The robust scissors are made of recyclable steel and are clearly marked as disposable instruments with a green label. Each pair of scissors is individually sterile-packaged - this simplifies the effort required for cleaning, sterilization and packaging in everyday medical use. Contaminated scissors can then simply be disposed of properly.
- Medical scissors with return spring
- For cutting or preparing tissue
- Green disposable label for clear differentiation from reusable instruments
- Peelable label on each individual package
- In practical dispenser box
- Material: Brushed steel
- Individually sterile packed
- Length: 11 cm
Scope of delivery
- 15 HARTMANN Peha-instrument micro spring scissors
|Product Type:||Disposable Instruments|
This item is not eligible for returns.