Item in stock
You will receive your goods between the 13.08.2022 and 17.08.2022 Due to the tense situation caused by the Covid-19 eruption, there may be occasional delays in delivery.
IUD set from Fuhrmann
The Fuhrmann sets contain the appropriate instruments for small routine medical procedures. The contents of the IUD set are especially suitable for inserting or removing an intrauterine device in gynecology. With forceps, ball forceps and uterine probe, the set is ready for immediate use. For safe patient care, the disposable instruments are sterilely packaged in the set. They are a cost-effective alternative to reusable instruments in the practice and outpatient clinic and are ready to hand immediately in an emergency. The treatment sets for IUD insertion are also ideal as basic equipment for doctors' cases or emergency bags.
- Sterile small set for gynecology and obstetrics
- For insertion or removal of an IUD (intrauterine device)
- All components packed ready for use
- Instruments for single use
- No risk of cross contamination
- Clearly labeled as disposable product
- For simplification of workflows
- Contents per set:
- 1 drape, blue, 75 x 90 cm, 2-ply
- 1 uterine probe, stainless steel, graduated in cm, rigid, curved, 33 cm
- 1 Schröder ball-nose forceps, stainless steel, 25 cm
- 1 Metzenbaum scissors, stainless steel, straight, blunt/blunt, 23 cm
- 1 forceps, anatomical, stainless steel, 25 cm
- Sterile packed
Scope of delivery
- 10 Fuhrmann IUD sets
|DocCheck Shop Deal:||DocCheck Shop Top Deal|
|Product Type:||Disposable Instruments|
This article is excluded from withdrawal.