Item in stock
You will receive your goods between the 01.10.2022 and 06.10.2022 Due to the tense situation caused by the Covid-19 eruption, there may be occasional delays in delivery.
Adson-Pinzette from Fuhrmann
The Adson forceps have a wide textured grip surface for a secure hold and fit comfortably in the hand. The Adson forceps are available in different versions - anatomical or surgical. The anatomical tweezers make atraumatic grasping of fine structures and vessels particularly easy thanks to the narrow jaws with serrated jaws that are gentle on the tissue. The surgical shape of the Adson forceps features a fine tip with sharp teeth and can grip and hold fibrous tissue as well as wound edges. The hygienic disposable forceps feature colored markings - for reliable differentiation from reusable instruments.
- Disposable instrument with color coding
- Available in anatomical or surgical shape
- Wide handle with ribbing for good grip
- Surgical tip with 1:2 teeth or anatomical jaw with transverse grooves
- Straight design
- Disposable standard marking according to EU directives (crossed out 2)
- Material: Steel
- Individually sterile packed
- Length: 12 cm
- Available in different versions
Scope of delivery
- 25 Fuhrmann Adson forceps in the selected shape
|Product Type:||Disposable Instruments|
This article is excluded from withdrawal.