Universal indicator paper from Macherey-Nagel
The universal indicator paper from Macherey-Nagel is used for pH determination. The paper is easy to use, as the desired strip length can simply be pulled out and easily torn off. The indicator strips are dipped into the test liquid and then visually evaluated with the enclosed color scale.
- Universal indicator paper for pH measurement
- Standard paper for various applications
- Visually readable by color scale
- pH values: 1 - 11
- Dimensions: L 5 m x width 7 mm
- Storage temperature: 4 - 30 °C
- Shelf life: 3 years
- Delivery in rotary lid box for protection against external influences
Scope of delivery
- 1 roll Macherey-Nagel universal indicator paper à 5 m
This item is not eligible for returns.
For consumers, the right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts for the delivery of sealed goods that are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal has been removed after delivery.