Test strips for the determination of microalbuminuria (MAU)
Item in stock
You will receive your goods between the 01.04.2023 and 05.04.2023
Micral Urine Test from Roche
The Micral Urine Test from Roche is a reliable rapid test for the immunological determination of microalbuminuria (MAU). The ready-to-use microalbuminuria test strips are easy to use and, thanks to their high sensitivity, enable the detection of minute amounts of albumin in urine. In this way, the microalbuminuria test assists in the early diagnosis of nephropathy.
- Semiquantitative test for the detection of human albumin
- Detection of minute amounts of albumin in urine (cutoff 20 mg/L)
- Simple evaluation by visual comparison with the color scale
- Screening of albumin excretion in diabetes and hypertension
- For early detection of diabetic and hypertensive nephropathies and indication of increased cardiovascular risk
- Test result within 1 minute
- Easy to use and high precision
- Sample material: urine
- Color stability result: 5 minutes
- Result indication: Negative, 20, 50, >100 mg/L
- Detection limit: 20 mg/L
- Storage temperature: 2 - 30 °C
- Test strip package with color scale on label
Easy handling meets reliable, fast results
Microalbuminuria is often only detected in the advanced stages of kidney disease. Since kidney function can only be preserved in the early stages of potential disease, it is important to test patients in high-risk groups (diabetics and hypertensives) early and regularly. The microalbuminuria test strip from Roche provides support in testing primarily through its ease of use: the test strip is used in the same way as conventional urine tests and shows the result after just one minute. Using the color scale on the packaging of the test strips, the values can then be compared by color. The Micral urine test is characterized by its long color stability of about 5 minutes.
Scope of delivery
- 1 package Roche Micral urine tests à 30 pieces
This item is not eligible for returns.