Item in stock
You will receive your goods between the 22.08.2022 and 25.08.2022 Due to the tense situation caused by the Covid-19 eruption, there may be occasional delays in delivery.
ORA-P (ATC) refractometer from KERN
Refractometer Analog (ATC) S.pr. 0-12: U.(sG) 1.000-1.050: BI 1.3330-1.3600
The maintenance-free analog hand refractometer ORA-P (ATC) from KERN convinces with its handy and robust design, which is both practical and suitable for everyday use. The automatic temperature compensation allows exact measurements even at varying ambient temperatures.
Special attention has been paid to easy handling and avoiding application errors due to complicated conversion measures, therefore several specially developed scales are selectable. The scales are specially developed, accurately calculated and verified. they are also characterized by very thin and clear lines.
- The optical system and the prism cover are made of special materials, which allow a low-tolerance measurement
- All models are equipped with an eyepiece with easy and smooth adjustment to different visual acuities
- Automatic temperature compensation (10 - 30°C)
- Specially designed variable scales with clear lines
- Robust and maintenance free
- Measuring range:
Refractive index: 1.3330 nD - 1.3600 nD
Specific urine weight: 1.000 sgU - 1.050 sgU
Serum protein: 0 g/dl - 12 g/dl
Refractive index: 0.0005 nD
Specific urine weight: 0.002 sgU
Serum protein: 0.2 g/dl/dl
- Dimensions: 17.8 x 4 x 4 cm (LxWxH)
- Weight: 145 g
- Material: die-cast copper-aluminum alloy, chrome-plated
Scope of delivery:
- KERN ORA-P (ATC) hand refractometer
- Incl. storage box
- Incl. calibration solution
- Incl. pipette
- Incl. screwdriver for adjustment
- Incl. cleaning cloth
The hand-held refractometer is particularly suitable for measuring the specific urine weight (density), the serum content (serum protein) in urine and the refractive index.
The analog refractometer can be used in hospitals, doctors' offices, medical training facilities, old people's homes and nursing homes as well as in sports medicine for doping control.
This article is excluded from withdrawal.