Delivery 55 to 58 days
The delivery will take place between the 23.02.2024 and 27.02.2024
client cardy filing cabinet with bow handles from mauser
The client cardy filing cabinet from mauser combines a classic design with high-quality functionality. In the ball-bearing drawers quite a few index cards in the DIN A5 format reliably find their place. The drawers can be pulled out particularly far via the telescopic rails and closed again gently thanks to the self-closing mechanism. To protect sensitive patient data, all drawers can be locked centrally via the rotary cylinder lock - including exchangeable core. With a choice of 7 modern colors, the client cardy card index cabinet can complement any existing practice interior.
- Modern filing cabinet for storing documents
- Ideal for any practice, clinic, hospital, reception and archive
- Suitable for index cards in DIN A5 format
- Robust bow handles in the middle of each drawer
- Drawers on telescopic rails with ball bearings and particularly wide extension range
- With quiet self-closing mechanism and soft cushioning
- Lock against double pullouts
- Central locking with rotary cylinder lock
- Integrated adjusting screws for height adjustment
- Classic design with protruding handles
- Particularly stable and durable workmanship
- Incl. cylinder exchange core + 2 keys and self-adhesive labeling strips
- Material body: welded steel with stove enamel finish in RAL colors
- Load capacity: 65 - 70 kg per drawer
- Dimensions (4 drawers): D 60 x W 55 x H 105 cm
- Dimensions (6 drawers): D 60 x W 55 x H 135 cm
- Available in different sizes and RAL colors
Scope of delivery
- 1 mauser client cardy filing cabinet with bow handles in the selected size and color
- 1 rotary cylinder lock changeable core
- 2 keys
- Labeling strips
The delivery is pre-assembled free curbside. Please indicate in the comment field of the order a continuously reachable telephone number for delivery.
This item is not eligible for returns.
For consumers, the right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts for the delivery of sealed goods that are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal has been removed after delivery.