Item in stock
The delivery will take place between the 07.12.2023 and 11.12.2023
Skeleton Set from HeineScientific
The skeleton set is an anatomical model consisting of more than 200 individual bones that can be viewed from any side and placed together for illustrative purposes.
To ensure that this unmounted human skeleton accurately represents even the smallest details, each individual bone is a cast of a real human bone. It corresponds to the size of an average adult and the three-part skull has a movable jaw as well as a removable skullcap. To make it easier to match up the particularly small hand and foot bones, the right hand and foot are pre-assembled.
Human skeleton - At a glance
- Unassembled skeleton set
- Life-size anatomical model
- Almost all 200 bones individually
- For teaching and studying anatomy
- For visualizing the structure and allocation of bones
- Complete three-part skull
- Right hand and right foot flexibly mounted on wire
- Weight: 7,7 kg
- Please note: The model cannot be mounted.
Scope of delivery
- 1 Human skeleton unassembled