Salvequick instant plaster from SÖHNGEN
The Salvequick instant plasters are elastic textile plasters that are supplied in a practical dispenser box. The plaster strips are not individually sealed, but are loose in the dispenser box. When pulling out the wound care, one half of the plaster is ready to stick and must be used immediately. The upper half of the protective film must be removed manually. Therefore, special care should be taken with wound hygiene and disinfection. In addition, the plasters are allergy-proof and are suitable for all minor injuries due to their small size. The dispenser box can be used as a refill pack with the Salvequick dispenser system. However, the plasters can also be used individually.
Salvequick instant plasters- At a glance
- Refill pack for the SÖHNGEN Salvequick plaster dispenser
- Adhesive plasters, loose in dispenser box
- Elastic textile plasters
- For reliable wound care
- When pulled out, one adhesive side is exposed and must be used immediately
- Tested for allergies
- 40 plasters: 24 strips à 72 x 19 mm, 16 strips à 72 x 25 mm
Scope of delivery
- 1 Salvequick instant plaster pack with 40 textile plasters
Note: The pictured dispenser system is not included.