Item in stock
The delivery will take place between the 09.10.2023 and 12.10.2023
Hydrosorb Gel from HARTMANN
Hartmann Hydrosorb Gel is a colorless hydrogel with electrolytic composition and high viscosity. It provides a balanced moist wound environment and softens dry tissue and scabs. The gel is applied to the wound in a thick layer and can be covered with a secondary dressing. Dead tissue and coatings are more easily detached from the wound. The amorphous hydrogel enables faster wound healing and can be easily rinsed out of the wound without causing skin irritation or damaging newly formed tissue.
- Viscous gel in syringes for moist wound treatment
- Applicator for single use
- Absorbs wound exudate from low exuding wounds
- Is suitable for most superficial and deep wounds
- Electrolytic composition enables balanced moist wound environment
- Supports endogenous debridement
- Softens dry, necrotic tissue
- Facilitates the removal of coatings
- Can remain on the wound for up to 3 days
- Not suitable for III degree burns
- Storage 5 - 40 °C
- Composition: Ringer's solution, glycerin, hydroxyethylcellulose, cellulose, carbomer
- Free of polyethylene glycol
- Sterile sealed syringes
- Available in different package sizes:
- 5 pieces à 8 g or 10 pieces à 15 g
Scope of delivery
- 1 package HARTMANN Hydrosorb Gel á 8 or 15 ml
This item is not eligible for returns.
For consumers, the right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts for the delivery of sealed goods that are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal has been removed after delivery.