Delta-Cast Elite Color Support Bandage from BSN
Delta-Cast Elite Color made of colored material has high stability. The support bandage can be unrolled evenly after soaking and is easy to apply without wrinkles. The water-activated plastic material enables precise application without the formation of pockets or pressure points. Delta-Cast Elite is a glass fiber-free support bandage from which highly stable casts and splints can be formed. The different colors offer a fashion aspect that should not be underestimated, as the support bandage must be worn for a longer period of time.
- For use with rigid circular cast bandages and splints
- Elastic support material for wrinkle-free application
- Highly stable and fracture resistant
- Very easy to unroll and easy to model
- Excellent layer bonding
- X-ray transparent
- Application time: Up to several weeks
- Immersion water temperature: approx. 20 - 22° C (max. 25° C)
- Open time is approx. 3 - 5 minutes
- Fully loadable after 20 minutes
- Rolls are individually wrapped in foil
- Material: Elastic polyester knitted fabric, coated with water-activated polyurethane resin
- Roll length: 3.6 m
- Available in different colors
Scope of delivery
- 1 pack of BSN Delta-Cast Elite Color support bandage of 10 rolls in the selected width
This item is not eligible for returns.
For consumers, the right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts for the delivery of sealed goods that are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal has been removed after delivery.