iM80 control monitor from EDAN
The EDAN iM80 control monitor is a vital data monitor for the controlled monitoring of wide-ranging measurement parameters in the form of curve progressions, tables, and individual trend charts. The intelligent system has an integrated arrhythmia and ST segment analysis feature for special security which allows the iM80 patient monitor to offer not only an extensive overview of various vital data, but also a detailed insight into a patient’s heart function. This makes the device ideal for operating rooms, post-anaesthetic monitoring, and intensive care. The reliably determined data can be easily transmitted to a PC via SD card, USB port, and VGA output.
- All-in-one patient monitor for monitoring vital data
- Extensive monitoring of most important parameters: ECG, SpO2, NiBP, temperature, and breathing rate
- Ideal for operating rooms, post-anaesthetic monitoring, and intensive care
- Clear display in the form of curve progressions, tables, and individual trends
- Real-time display of up to 13 vital parameters
- Optimized algorithms for analysis of ECGs, SpO2, and blood pressure
- Pacemaker recognition and integrated defibrillation protection
- Arrhythmia and ST segment analysis
- High-resolution TFT display with touchscreen and 15″ screen diagonal
- Colored status light, clear shortcut keys, and physical selector wheel
- 2 slots for invasive blood pressure measurements (IBP)
- Data transmission via SD card, USB port, and VGA output
- Suitable for stationary power supply operation and mobile battery operation
- Compatible with separate wall mount or wheeled tripod
- Incl. blood pressure cuff, skin temperature sensor, SpO2 finger sensor, and ECG cable
- Measurements: L 37 x W 17.5 x H 32 cm
- Weight: < 7 kg
- Optionally available with thermal printer
Versatile monitoring with EDAN iM80 vital data monitor
The versatile EDAN iM80 consists of a reliable monitor and the corresponding equipment to combine a large selection of monitoring parameters in one system. The monitoring features include a complete display of the most important vital signs: ECG, SpO2, NiBP, temperature, and breathing rate. A provided patient cable and sensors allow for reliable all-in-one monitoring.
The EDAN iM80 monitor can also be powered by a high-performance battery which allows for mobile patient monitoring. This is facilitated by the separately available wheeled tripod. In stationary use, the EDAN iM80 vital sign monitor is also always ready for use. In addition, the monitor can be combined with an optional wall mount for versatile operation and ready availability.
- 1 EDAN iM80 control monitor
- 1 blood pressure cuff for adults
- 1 SpO2 finger sensor
- 1 skin temperature sensor
- 1 3-channel ECG cable
- 30 snap button electrodes
- 1 NiBP tube
- 1 battery
- 1 power cable
According to MPBetriebV, a mandatory briefing is needed for this product if you're based in Germany. The briefing is not included in the purchase price.
A fee-based instruction by the manufacturer is possible after agreement. Please contact us for more information.
This item is not eligible for returns.
For consumers, the right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts for the delivery of sealed goods that are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal has been removed after delivery.
Product specificationsView details