Aura Once Single-use Larynx Masks from Ambu
Can be connected to a ventilation unit, so that both spontaneous breathing with increased oxygen content or manual or machine-driven ventilation are possible. Compared with the face mask, it does a better job of closing off the upper respiratory passages. Moreover, it frees up both of the anestheticist's hands.
- with extra soft cuff and reinforced cuff point
- special, anatomically-shaped tube for easy, atraumatic positioning
- cuff and tube combined in one piece for greater safety
- surface with "Easy-Glide" microstructures for easier insertion
- particularly thin cuff for best possible seal
- cuff fill valve has size printed on it, exactly reflecting the cuff's relative pressure
- tube shaped to permit a sure grip during insertion
- packed singly and sterile
- packaging is color coded and has instruction printed on the reverse
- tube: polyvinyl chloride (PVC)
- tube connector: polypropylene (PP)
- cuff filler valve: PVC
- Luer-connector on cuff filler valve: PP
This article is excluded from withdrawal.