Item in stock
The delivery will take place between the 12.12.2023 and 15.12.2023
STERILIT I oil spray from Aesculap
Aesculap STERILIT I is an oil spray for instrument care in clinics and practices. The instrument oil is suitable for reusable instruments before sterilization. Moving parts, such as joints and locks, are lightly oiled with the sterilizable care oil after cleaning the instruments. STERILIT I protects the instruments from corrosion and maintains their function. The oil spray forms a water vapor-permeable oil film and can be applied before steam or hot air sterilization. This does not impair the sterilization effect. The care product is also silicone-free and does not stain instrument surfaces.
STERILIT I Oil Spray - At a glance
- Care oil spray in pressurized can
- Lubricating effect and corrosion protection
- Produces a water vapor permeable oil film
- To be used before sterilization
- No impairment of the sterilization effect
- No stains and no crust formation on instruments
- For use on instruments at room temperature
- Suitable for steam sterilization and hot air sterilization up to 180 °C
- Volume: 300 ml
STERILIT I oil spray - The details
STERILIT I protects instruments from corrosion and maintains their function. The oil spray forms a water vapor permeable oil film and can be applied before steam or hot air sterilization. This does not impair the sterilization effect. The care product is also silicone-free and does not stain instrument surfaces.
Scope of delivery
- 1 Aesculap STERILIT I oil spray
H222 – Extremely flammable aerosol.
H229 – Pressurised container: May burst if heated.
P102 – Keep out of reach of children.
P210 – Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
P211 – Do not spray on an open flame or other ignition source.
P251 – Do not pierce or burn, even after use.
P410+P412 – Protect from sunlight. Do no expose to temperatures exceeding 50°C/122°F.