servoprax Isopropyl Alcohol
For cleaning and disinfection
Item in stock
You will receive your goods between the 09.06.2023 and 13.06.2023
Isopropyl Alcohol from servoprax
Please note: Expiry date 30.12.2022 (only variant 70 % vol. / 1 liter)
Isopropyl alcohol is a dirt and grease dissolving cleaning agent with fast action. The alcoholic solution is also the first choice as a disinfectant when it comes to hygienic cleaning of surfaces. As confirmed by the Robert Koch Institute, 70 % isopropanol is reliably bactericidal, fungicidal and limited virucidal even after a short contact time. IPA solution can be used for large-area wipe disinfection on all alcohol-resistant work surfaces and dries without leaving residues. The solvent can be sprayed on hard-to-reach areas in doctors' surgeries, hospitals and in the home and contributes to greater hygiene.
- Isopropanol as an alcoholic disinfectant
- For wipe disinfection of surfaces
- Grease dissolving cleaning agent
- Colorless liquid without additives
- Evaporates quickly and residue-free
- Efficacy: bactericidal, tuberculocidal, levurocidal, limited virucidal (2-propanol-water mixture, 70 % v/v)
- Composition: isopropyl alcohol, 70 % vol. or > 99 % vol.
- Content bottle: 1.000 ml
- Content canister: 5.000 ml
- Available in different concentrations and sizes
- Please note: Expiry date 30.12.2022 (only 70 % vol. / 1 liter)
Scope of delivery
- 1 servoprax Isopropyl Alcohol in the selected concentration and size
H225 – Highly flammable liquid and vapour.
H319 – Causes serious eye irritation.
H336 – May cause drowsiness or dizziness.
P210 – Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
P233 – Keep container tightly closed.
P305+P351+P338 – IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
Sicherheitsdatenblatt > 99 %View details
Sicherheitsdatenblatt 70 %View details