Item in stock
You will receive your goods between the 20.08.2022 and 24.08.2022 Due to the tense situation caused by the Covid-19 eruption, there may be occasional delays in delivery.
GAMMEX latex surgical glove from Ansell
The powder-free surgical glove GAMMEX Latex offers a combination of wearing comfort, protection and tactile sensitivity as an outer glove during operations. The prevention of hand fatigue due to its special anatomical design and the increased sensitivity at the molded fingertips make the glove particularly comfortable for all surgical procedures in the clinic and practice. The special material blend allows for a flexible yet robust surgical glove with high elasticity. Additional cleaning procedures during manufacturing minimize the risk of allergy or sensitization development. The inside of the glove is equipped with a polymer coating for easy donning.
- Disposable glove for invasive surgical procedures
- Optimized fit due to special glove shapes from Ansell
- Molded finger pads for increased tactile sensitivity
- Particularly good skin tolerance due to low levels of latex protein and chemicals
- Cuff style: Straight with Surefit technology
- Smooth, microtextured surface
- Inner side with polymer coating (Dermashield technology)
- Protein content: 30 μg/g or less
- Shape: Anatomical with straight fingers
- Color: Natural
- Material: Natural latex
- Powder free
- Length: 290 mm
- Sterilely packed in pairs
- Sterilization process: GAMMA irradiation (25 kGy)
- Available in different sizes
Scope of delivery
- 1 pack of Ansell GAMMEX latex surgical gloves of 50 pairs in the selected size
This article is excluded from withdrawal.