Item in stock
The delivery will take place between the 09.10.2023 and 12.10.2023
Venofix Safety venipuncture cannula from B. Braun
Venofix’s safety venipuncture cannula can be used for injections, infusions and transfusions. It is really easy to handle! The built-in safety mechanism works like this: after each use, the safety shield is slided over the cannula, protecting the user from any possible needle stick injury. You will hear an audible click when this happens. The cannula has a microsiliconised precision cut which guarantees low-pain puncture. The interlocking and flexible wings have recessed grips that can be handled precisely and are easy to fix to the skin (simply use a plaster).
- Use for injections, infusions, and transfusions
- Built-in safety mechanism
- Cannula with three-way edge that reduces punctuation pain
- Colour-coded wings according to DIN EN ISO 6009 with size identification
- Venipuncture cannula made of high-quality chrome-nickel steel
- PVC tube: bend-resistant, snaps back into shape
- Can be used with common pressure infusion devices
- Luer-lock adapter
- Sealing cone
- DEHP-free, latex-free
- Material (cannula): Chrome-nickel steel
- DEHP and latex-free
- Tube length: 19 cm or 30 cm
- Sterile, individually packed
- Available in different sizes
- 1 package B. Braun Venofix Safety venipuncture cannulas à 50 pieces in the selected colour
This item is not eligible for returns.
For consumers, the right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts for the delivery of sealed goods that are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal has been removed after delivery.