Item in stock
You will receive your goods between the 20.08.2022 and 24.08.2022 Due to the tense situation caused by the Covid-19 eruption, there may be occasional delays in delivery.
Curaplast Sensitiv, by L+R from Lohmann & Rauscher
Skin-colored plaster cuts from the roll in a dispenser box for quick and easy handling during blood tests, injections, etc. Soft, cuddly plaster for sensitive skin - the quick wound dressing in the clinic and practice as well as for minor injuries at home and on the road. The slightly transversely elastic non-woven fabric adapts well to the contours of the body and fixes the wound pad securely to the skin. Gentle, painless dressing changes have a positive effect on the healing process.
- Hygienic injection plasters for practice and clinic
- For the treatment of minor injuries
- With microperforated release film
- Colophony and colophony derivative free polyacrylate adhesive
- Material: non-woven, polyester
- Dimensions: L 2 × W 4 cm or L 2 × W 18 cm
- Practical on a roll in a dispenser box or individual finger bandages
- Available in different designs and package sizes
Scope of delivery
- 1 package Lohmann & Rauscher Curaplast Sensitive Injection Plasters in the selected design of 250 pieces each
|Service Offer:||Consulting Stuff|