Mayo Hegar Needle Holder from Fuhrmann
The Mayo-Hegar needle holder has a straight, slender shape and is used for placing surgical sutures, especially ligatures in deeper surgical fields. With the help of the hygienic disposable instrument, the needle can be fixed particularly securely by the grained holding jaws. The locking mechanism on the handle engages in several stages. The spectacle handle fits comfortably in the hand and allows fatigue-free working. The color coding identifies the instrument as an economical single-use item that is supplied sterile.
- Disposable instrument for holding surgical needles
- With color coding
- Jaws with textured surface
- Slim, straight shape with locking device
- Disposable standard marking according to EU directives (crossed out 2)
- Material: steel
- Individually sterile packed
- Length: 14 cm
Scope of delivery
- 25 Fuhrmann Mayo-Hegar needle holders
This item is not eligible for returns.
For consumers, the right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts for the delivery of sealed goods that are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal has been removed after delivery.