Item in stock
You will receive your goods between the 05.10.2022 and 08.10.2022 Due to the tense situation caused by the Covid-19 eruption, there may be occasional delays in delivery.
Standard tweezers from Fuhrmann
The standard forceps is a valuable instrument in every field of medicine. Their slim shape with a textured grip surface ensures safe working, even with wet gloves. The forceps are available with an anatomical jaw or in a surgical version. The anatomical forceps with serrated jaws and rounded tip are suitable for tissue-friendly grasping of structures and vessels as well as for passing on consumables. The surgical forceps offer a fine tip and sharp, interlocking teeth that facilitate grasping and holding fibrous tissue and wound edges.
- Disposable instrument with color coding
- Available with either anatomical or surgical holding jaws
- Narrow handle with serrations for good grip
- Anatomical shape with serrated jaws and rounded tip
- Surgical shape with fine tip with 1:2 teeth
- Straight design
- Disposable standard marking according to EU directives (crossed out 2)
- Material: Steel
- Individually sterile packed
- Length: 14.5 cm
- Available in different versions
Scope of delivery
- 25 Fuhrmann standard forceps in the selected shape
|Product Type:||Disposable Instruments|
This article is excluded from withdrawal.