Item in stock
The delivery will take place between the 07.10.2023 and 11.10.2023
Bipolar tweezers from Erbe
Erbe's bipolar forceps are precise instruments for high-frequency surgery. The forceps fit the high-frequency surgical units, such as Erbe's VIO, via a connection cable. Compared to the monopolar technique, 20-30% less power is required. The surrounding tissue is not damaged because no current flows here, and measuring devices on the patient (e.g. ECG) are not disturbed. This method is well suited for critical and precise applications, such as micro-, neuro- and ENT surgery.
- Precise Bipolar Forceps Classic for High Frequency Electrosurgery
- For use in micro-, neuro- and ENT surgery
- Reliable support for hemostasis and tissue separation
- No interference with connected measuring devices such as ECGs
- Particularly gentle compared to the monopolar technique
- No damage to surrounding tissue
- Reusable and easy to clean
- Suitable for machine cleaning at max. 95 °C
- Also suitable for sterilization in autoclave at up to 138 °C
- In straight or angled shape
- Tip shape: pointed (0.2 mm) or blunt (1.0 mm)
- Closing form: punctiform
- Barrel length: 0.6 cm
- Total length: 16.5 cm
- Operating voltage: 0.5 kVp
- Available in different shapes
Scope of delivery
- 1 Erbe Bipolar tweezers in the selected shape
This item is not eligible for returns.
For consumers, the right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts for the delivery of sealed goods that are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal has been removed after delivery.