Item in stock
The delivery will take place between the 07.12.2023 and 11.12.2023
Vasodrop Safety IV cannula from Fresenius
The safety IV cannulas Vasodrop Safety PUR by Fresenius Kabi are suitable for atraumatic venipuncture. Thanks to their integrated safety mechanism with passive activation when pulling out the needle, needlestick injuries can be minimized. The transparent backflow chamber shows whether blood is flowing and the vein was punctured safely. The venipuncture cannula is triple sharpened and has a back-sided cut.
- Safety IV cannulas for atraumatic venipuncture
- Color-coded injection port for intermittent injections
- Imbedded X-ray contrast stripes are visible on X-ray images
- Cannula length: 19 mm
- Diameter 0.74 mm
- Gauge: 24
- Flow rate: 29 ml/min
- Free of PVC and DEHP
- With transparent backflow chamber and air filter
- With Luer-Lock connection with screw cap
- Triple sharpened cannula with back-sided cut
- Individually sterile packed
- Available in different sizes
Safety IV cannula with color-coded injection port
The Vasodrop Safety cannula was especially developed to prevent needlestick injuries and reduce trauma. Increased safety is provided through a
- Catheter: The polyurethane catheter is made of especially thin PUR material which makes it flexible and bend-resistant. Thanks to the three embedded X-ray contrast stripes, it is also visible on X-ray images.
- Safety mechanism: This mechanism minimizes the risk of needlestick injuries by having no exposed metal parts. When the needle is pulled out, the mechanism is passively activated and completely covers the tip of the cannula.
- Backflow air filter: The filter ensures backflow and provides an effective barrier against blood contact.
- 1 Fresenius Vasodrop Safety IV cannula in the selected size
This item is not eligible for returns.
For consumers, the right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts for the delivery of sealed goods that are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal has been removed after delivery.