Peha instrument Mosquito clamp from HARTMANN
HARTMANN's Peha-instrument mosquito clamps are made of recyclable steel and are individually sterile-packed. Each instrument is doubly marked as disposable - preventing mix-ups with reusable instruments and reducing the risk of contamination. The Mosquito Clamp has a fine tapered tip with no teeth, making them particularly suitable for intentional ligations and holding severed blood vessels. Contaminated instruments can be easily collected and then disposed of properly.
- For holding severed blood vessels and for use in intentional ligations
- Peelable labels on each individual package
- In practical dispenser box
- Handle with reliable locking mechanism
- Fine tapered tip
- Fluted blade without teeth
- Green labeling prevents confusion with reusable instruments
- Crossed-out 2 as disposable standard marking (according to EU directives)
- Shape: Curved
- Material: Brushed steel
- Individually sterile packed
- Length: 12,5 cm
Scope of delivery
- 25 HARTMANN Peha-instrument mosquito clamps
This item is not eligible for returns.
For consumers, the right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts for the delivery of sealed goods that are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal has been removed after delivery.