Item in stock
You will receive your goods between the 12.12.2022 and 15.12.2022
On-time Delivery on Christmas
Order now until the end of the countdown and receive your goods on time for Christmas.
Peha instrument Mosquito clamp from HARTMANN
HARTMANN's Peha-instrument mosquito clamps are made of recyclable steel and are individually sterile-packed. Each instrument is doubly marked as disposable - preventing mix-ups with reusable instruments and reducing the risk of contamination. The Mosquito Clamp has a fine tapered tip with no teeth, making them particularly suitable for intentional ligations and holding severed blood vessels. Contaminated instruments can be easily collected and then disposed of properly.
- For holding severed blood vessels and for use in intentional ligations
- Peelable labels on each individual package
- In practical dispenser box
- Handle with reliable locking mechanism
- Fine tapered tip
- Fluted blade without teeth
- Green labeling prevents confusion with reusable instruments
- Crossed-out 2 as disposable standard marking (according to EU directives)
- Shape: Curved
- Material: Brushed steel
- Individually sterile packed
- Length: 12,5 cm
Scope of delivery
- 25 HARTMANN Peha-instrument mosquito clamps
|Product Type:||Disposable Instruments|
This article is excluded from withdrawal.